Job ID: 574188BRSee More
Date posted: Oct. 20, 2021
Locations: Colorado Springs, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:Lockheed Martin is looking for a Software Integrator to work in a fast-paced and changing environment in Colorado Springs. In the role you will be developing in-depth expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface. If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer
- Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports
- Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans
- Task and coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members
*Must currently hold a DoD Secret Security Clearance to be considered for this position*
- Previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system
Strong technical skills in the following are required:
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with Linux (e.g., RHEL or Red Hat) and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up
- Experience with VMWare systems administration and installing
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system
- Experience with scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining)
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Familiarity with Java and object oriented development a plus
- Candidate must be skilled in software integration planning and execution
- Candidate must have experience writing installation manuals
-Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
Learn more about our competitive and comprehensive benefits package:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Software Engineering
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Valid through: 12/17/2021