• Able to integrate FOSS products and tools into a disconnected environment (e.g., work through RPM dependencies)
• Able to integrate FOSS products while adhering to security and customer requirements
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base
• Provide Tier 3 support to end users as it relates to Linux, Puppet, or SIMP issues
• Troubleshooting performance problems on production systems
• Implement, review, and package code base to deliver a cohesive product along with supporting documentation
• Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 13+ yrs of experience or a Master's with 11+ yrs of experience.
• Knowledge of the CentOS/RedHat Linux operating systems (Versions 6.5 and 7.x) to include the configuration of detached network storage, LDAP management and configuration, network interface configuration, firewall and syslog configurations.
• Experience with GitLab or some other configuration management utility
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Bash)
• Fluent in Puppet configuration management tool
• Experience with Python
• Experience with C++
• Experience with Ansible
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Foreman
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.