- Migration to new generation of vehicle communication architecture
- SW architecture on Automotive Controller from non-AutoSAR to AutoSAR.
- New application and HMI SW components will need to be integrated with the rest of SW system.
- Bootloader Integration
- Proven experience with Git, GitHub, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Docker, make, Python or Shell
- Professional experience in a IT team environment with routine build and deployment responsibilities
- Experience implementing and mastering Continuous Integration Dev Ops (CI/CD) design for a streamlined build and deployment pipeline
- Previous experience administering a continuous integration build management pipeline
- Understanding and implementation of configuration management concepts and disciplines such as source code branching/merging strategies is a must-
- Artifact repository tool administration and configuration experience with a tool such as GitHub
- Experience managing maintenance and administration of Jenkins and JIRA
- Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management tools
- Knowledge of source control systems including Git and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Responsible for SW modules integration including customer provided SW components and integration testing.
- Integrating SW from all location
- Preparing SW releaseses (customer and )
- Perform integration tests after every build, monitoring test results
- Support for development team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays