Our team runs 24x7 to ensure all mission critical systems and services are available to meet production needs. The Factory Software Integration Team is seeking highly skilled and motivated Integration Support Engineers to become part of Tesla. This position will manage day to day factory software in a highly automated car or battery facility. These positions are on a compressed work shift: 12 hours day, 3 days working/4 days off; 4 days working/3 days off. Individuals must be willing to work any shift.
- Support deployments and training of new software to manufacturing customers
- Coordinate identifying systematic issues, and facilitate and lead work teams
- Detail these issues and propose system or business improvements to mitigate future occurrences
- Create workarounds for issues that require the process to deviate from plan
- Coordinate with equipment and process engineering to review daily goals/priorities, project statuses, budgets, and qualification timelines
- Lead change through education, effective communication, and motivation.
- Reinforce training of end-users
- Write detailed documentation on new Manufacturing Operating System methods
- Document troubleshooting guides to empower the customer to resolve issues quickly
- Setup automation and monitoring systems to optimize utilization of factory software
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing with the Users
- Drive incident cycle time reduction through prompt responses to issues, detect reoccurring issues, and drive incident investigations.
- Manage static and dynamic software bottlenecks daily through run plan development, part communication/execution, and gap analysis.
- Motivate and support peers to achieve assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Individuals must be able to understand complex automated systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and a self-starter
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Computer Science, Mechanical, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Individual must be well versed in all Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint …)
- Preferred knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma (8D, 5Wh
- APPLY T