Thales InFlyt Experience products offer end-to-end solutions that support our customers before, during and after the flight. Thales supplies in-flight entertainment and connectivity experiences to more than 60 airlines around the globe and as a trusted airline partner is committed to building its position as an industry leader. We are proud that our InFlyt Experience systems are used by over 274 million passengers a year.
Thales Avionics is looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join our Ground Tool team to deliver industry leader solutions for Inflight Entertainment System (IFE). Ground Tool team is chartered to design/develop/support cloud-based solutions to gather inflight system health, media content management, and other related tools with the value-added services such as reporting, management, and analytics capabilities for the airline clients. We are seeking a motivated integration tester with can-do attitude, proficiency with white-box testing, and knowledge of automation tool development in support of quality release of our cloud-based website.
- Accountable for integration testing planning and execution to ensure quality release of user website including front-end page behavior and backend service APIs.
- Familiarity with Scrumagile practice for software implementation and integration testing.
- Collaborate with software engineers, software architect, and product owners to clarify and understand story acceptance criteria, create integration test plan, execute test scenarios, and report the test results per each iterations
- Active participation in story grooming, software design review, and progress monitoring to ensure the integration test suites are aligned with the implementation design and the functional expectations.
- Present the health assessment of the integration testing per iteration.
- Proficient to troubleshoot issues identifies at the integration levels and provide the contextual analysis to the story owner and software engineers.
- Improve automation test tool and process.
- Collaborate with developers and team on integration test planning, defect analysis/reporting, and automate tests.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers Science or related field
- 1-4 years of software engineering and verification, including integration validation of both the front-end web pages and backend services to ensure software quality before handing off to the Blackbox functional testing.
- Strong analytical skills in defect analysis and information organization
- Familiarity in the development and provision of automated testing frameworks for to be used by developers and integration validations.
- Experience in test planning with a broad mindset of the component/services/data elements involved in integrating services from sprint stories.
- Knowledge of testing practices and have used web test automation tools such as Jasimne, Cucumber, TestNG, and Selenium and able to improve its implementation.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with technical background
- Responsive verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
Job ID: R0023330