Software Integration Engineer
Software and Services Group (SSG) is looking for talents for System Integration/Validation to secure the Windows Software Driver quality by continuous integration and validation. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the integration/validation solutions of Windows Software Drivers on Intel client products to secure the quality of Software releases. And also debug Windows Software Drivers through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for client products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement the Software continuous integration plan and weekly build/execution/release for Intel Client products with relevant ingredient teams, including FW, Software drivers, etc.
- Ensure process compliance and proactively improve integration workflows, best practices and tools.
- Play as a gate keeper of the project to ensure a quality release to stakeholders.
- Drive sightings for closure by proactive approach and/or coordination with relevant stakeholders on defect duplication and investigation.
- Contribute on improving test plan/method to validate features and verify fixes.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with software development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Support SW driver/WHQL/benchmarks test suites failure debug.
This job is reserved for the person who is always passionate to putting new technology into practice in the fastest manner, exploring all possible alternatives for better solution, and pursuing constant improvement on test efficiency and coverage.
Bachelor's degree in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technology with 1+ years of applicable industrial experience.
Additional qualifications include:
Solid experience in System Integration cycles, e.g. code review, source control, code quality automation scanning, bug scrub, feature testing and product release
Good understanding on Windows KMD/UMD drivers validation.
Good understanding of: Operating System, Windows Driver, BIOS fundamentals, and FW fundamentals and Windows Mission Learning
Good understanding (and better hands-on development/validation experience) of Windows Drivers.
Strong stakeholder management and experience in cross divisional and horizontal functions and communicate/influence.
Master of Science degree in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technology
Good understanding of Intel Architecture
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Job ID: JR0089570