Job Title Software Integration Engineer
Country United States
Posting Location Auburn Hills, MI
Job Description Core Responsibilities:
• Lead the software architecture planning, design, and implementation for systems including Electronic Power Steering, Electronic Brakes, and Motion Control.
• Integrate auto code features from MATLAB designs and models into software applications.
• Implement and modify CAN protocol in the application software.
• Use DaVinci Configurator and DaVinci Developer to implement AUTOSAR compliant software applications.
• Integrate different software nodes on vehicle bus utilizing working knowledge of task timing, communication, and data latency.
• Debug, analyze, and problem solve diagnostic and functional implementation failures of the system.
• Understand an ASIL architecture and functional safety implementations of embedded systems.
• Design, document, and implement a world class reusable software architecture based upon generated requirements to comply with automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
Job Requirements Required Qualifications
? Minimum of 2 years of related, professional experience.
? Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
? Experience creating C language code for embedded systems/control modules/microcontrollers.
? Experience running software verifications to requirements (SiL, PiL, HiL), including debugging and problem resolution.
? Experience with software configuration management systems (i.e. Synergy, MKS), requirements management tools (i.e. MKS) and architectural design tools such as Enterprise Architect.
? Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay).
? Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
? Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with people in a collaborative environment.
? 7+ years of related, professional experience.
? DaVinci Developer and Configurator.
? Understanding of ISO 26262 functional safety concepts and its impact on software development.
? Expertise in Vector based analysis and development tools, cross compilers and cross assemblers, microcontrollers and common peripherals.
? Familiarity with automotive cyber security methodologies.
? Experience in formal requirements and traceability to test.