Design and Implement Software Integration Solutions
- Responsible for the full SDLC of software application integration solutions and database integration projects that will constitute an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) framework.
- Write custom code for software integrations as required or necessary (e.g. Web Services, API)
- Collaborate with business areas to develop, coordinate and execute test plans to ensure successful project deployment.
- Document existing and newly requested integration solutions.
- Provide technical advice for enterprise integration strategy, road map, governance and use of best practices including software integration security.
- Understanding of the 3rd party integration vendor landscape as well as providing guidance on build vs. buy decisions
- Understanding and application of project management methods such as Agile and/or Waterfall.
- Proactively assist in the management of The company software integrations.
- Troubleshoot and perform Level 2support for both internal and third party business applications to resolve issues.
- Assist with issue identification, investigation, ownership, communication and resolution process of support incidents regardless of support level.
- Create knowledgebase articles for Level 1 and Level 2support teams.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined best practice processes and procedures in selecting methods and techniques for providing solutions.
Ensure Quality Deliverables
- Actively participate in code reviews of internal and third party code.
- Follow best practices and governance for development/test environment usage.
- Follow best practices and governance for version control and storage of code within code repository.
- Provide technical mentoring to Software Engineers.
- Continually develop skill-set and abilities to keep them relevant and current and applicable to the company current and future needs.
Bachelors Degree or better in Computer Science or related field.
Required 3 years: Bachelor?s degree and three (3) years relevant experience in the development, integration, maintenance and support of business applications; or *Associate?s degree and five (5) years relevant experience in the development, integration, maintenance and support of business applications required.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 3years
- Azure Cloud Services: 2years
- ERP: 3years