Tracking Code 20180321
SUMMARY: Integration Analyst will work closely with business users and data owners to understand end-to-end integration processes for performing business transactions. Analyze, map data exchange and define workflows between applications that are current and future software solutions. Elicit, document, and validate integration requirements with project stakeholders. Work with Applications manager, Programmer Analyst, DBA and application administrators to design integration services based on best practices in Service Oriented Architecture (SoA). A successful application will have broad technical understanding of various application integration methods and tools including web services, message queues, communication methods and ETL etc. Address complex business processes and provide innovative solutions for the business. The ability to work in a team atmosphere effectively is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Identify and gather application integration requirements for business solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of integration services for Corporate, cloud applications and business processes.
- Create functional / technical specifications based on application integration requirements.
- Manage and track changes to requirements and assess change impact.
- Act as Subject matter expert for the data and process integration between application endpoints.
- Work with Consultants, Business Analysts, and Programmer Analysts etc to design technically robust integration solutions.
- Document current and future state business integration processes across multiple applications.
- Define integration test scenarios across multiple application end points. Design and execute system integration test plans.
- Adhere to IT development standards to code, test, implement and integrate new, enhanced and corrected functionality.
- Follow change management standards and procedures.
- Research, develop and communicate new methods, tools and technologies which improve the application development process.
- Perform effort estimates per project.
- Conduct PoC solutions if needed.
- Participate in variety of projects managed by PMO and communicate task progress, issues and time reporting to PMO/ Business Applications Manager.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing interface packages / programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Interface with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Computer / Technical Skills
- Writing T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and designing the tables with referential integrity.
- AJAX, WCF Services, WebAPI, MVC Framework, JSON, REST Architecture
Education and/or Experience
4-year college degree in Information Technology or related field.
Effective communication skills: Oral, written and listening.
Ability to follow procedures and identify / resolve problems.
- Experience with integration tools / technologies.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP ECC, Infor etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- Experience integrating custom or third party applications like SuccessFactors, SalesForce with ERP (eg: SAP ECC) is preferable.
- Exhibits of a high degree of independent thinking; applying previous experience, general policies and acquired educational expertise to specific situations.
- Ability to identify and diagnose problems and recommend solutions and preventative measures.
- Application of intuitive analysis with Enersys personnel to recommend practical alternative solutions and develop better business practices.
Other Skills and Abilities
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong time management and organizing skills necessary to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and priorities.
Sound business perspective
Experience working in a team environment
Self-starter and able to work independently
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Minimal (if any)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to perform operational duties which may include some lifting (up to fifty pounds); bending; kneeling and stooping.