We are looking for Software Infrastructure Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Software Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- DEVELOP/ENHANCE A TEST EXECUTION AND REPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE AND SUPPORT ON-GOING TEST EXECUTION AS REQUIRED
- 2years Experience creating software applications in Java
- 5years Experience with Relational Database Programming in Java
- Familiarity with XML
- Development in Eclipse IDE
- Experience with GIT
- Minimum 5years overall experience in the following:
- Experience with x86architecture
- Experience system firmware (BIOS), embedded programming
- Years of Experience & Expertise Level:
- Minimum 4 -7years of experiencerequired, will need Intermediate/Expert skill level
- 4yeardegree college degreerequired with relevant field, CS or Engineering
- Develop software application in Java
- Contribute to test automation and test development
- Validate software application on target platforms
- Communicate effectively with product owners, validation partners and managers regarding issues, stability, and general quality.
- File defects quickly, with complete information, to promote early resolution, and verify implementation and work towards defects closure.
- Provide timely test reports and defect indicators.
- Assume responsibility towards closure of these issues.
- Work in a team environment.
- Escalate any issues to their Engineering Management.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- 5 to 7years overall experience with software test execution.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multitask with excellent experience in cross-team interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality and consistently adhere to IT Solutions policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, flexible, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment.