As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION TEAM LEAD
We are currently seeking a Software Implementation Team Lead to join our team. This position is responsible for delivering all levels of project activities from the technical skill-set to training on Insperity Business Performance Solutions (BPS) software projects ranging from client discussions on configuration to SQL scripting and software configuration. Also acts as a mentor to the Implementation Team by being a resource to help achieve team goals and objectives.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Mentors less experienced Implementation personnel in software functionality, best practices, and proper project procedures.
- Reviews team members' work product, both documentation and system configuration, and provides feedback to individuals and team.
- Provides guidance and coaching to Implementation personnel and manages customer escalations to resolution.
- Provides pivotal role in regards to BPS-wide strategic initiatives and engagements.
- Delivers high level of discretion when dealing with enterprise level clients.
- Hosts onsite detailed kick-off meetings with clients to determine client business objectives for project implementations.
- Utilizes problem solving skills and knowledge of detailed best practice to assist client in getting best functionality out of new software solution.
- Creates configuration notes documentation and reviews for accuracy and for any configuration abilities that do not exist in the product prior to sending to client.
- Completes complex rules SQL scripting and setup of the client's software.
- Configures ongoing system requests as needed per project.
- Implements data collection devices.
- Configures interfaces to integrate with existing HR, payroll or accounting systems.
- Tests interfaces to confirm integration is complete.
- Tailors formal training as required to meet the customer's specifications.
- Provides new client training (administrator, operator, supervisor, and employee), as required, on applicable Insperity Business Performance Solution's software. Documents and reviews open issues list from training with pertinent personnel and updates configuration as necessary. Updates configuration notes with any changes made.
- Works with client on system optimization through project closing.
- Works cooperatively with development team members in resolving more complex technical issues.
- Resolves specification customization needs that arise during implementation of projects.
- Works with appropriate team members to coordinate timing of project deadlines, etc.
- Works to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increasing customer reference-ability.
- Stays current on new products, industry trends, and customers training needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field is required.
- Experience in system integration, HR, Accounting or the computer industry is preferred. Technical support or training experience is preferred.
- Five or more years of industry experience implementing business software solutions is required.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- SQL or FoxPro database experience.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills