We are looking for an experienced Software Implementation Specialist II who will be part of a travelling team responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, training, and supporting Oasis 360 Casino Management Systems products on location at our customer properties. This person must be passionate about delivering a high-level customer service experience to our casino customers. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to learn, grow and share their knowledge regarding all areas of our products, and must be flexible to quickly adapt to change.
What you'll do
- Install, support and troubleshoot the Oasis 360 Casino Management System software products as scheduled and assigned by the Project Manager.
- Administrative tasks such as expense reports and licensing application. Additionally you will learn, test and share knowledge of our existing and new Oasis 360 products.
- Interact with your direct Management team, Project Managers, Project Administrators , Field Service Engineers, SQL Database Engineers, Network Engineers and other Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. employees as required.
- Continuously grow and improve your product knowledge and understanding of casino operations.
- Meet with assigned customer representatives to determine system access rights and approval levels for their employees in regards to the various features and functions of the Oasis 360 Casino Management System.
- Assist in with basic network troubleshooting and configuration as needed with our Oasis 360 Casino Management System.
- Install and configure the Oasis 360 Casino Management System software, configures access rights and perform tests as needed. Ensure performance problems are reported to Project Management.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot 3rd party products to include but not limited to: printers, scanners, card readers and their associated software which is used with our Oasis 360 Casino Management System.
- Testing of the customer slot machines and review reports to verify the proper meter recording of all tested transactions types by the system.
- Knowledge Transfers to train other Implementation Specialists in various topics related to the role.
- Validate the proper operation of all equipment, system capabilities, and reports.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are monitored and obtained.
- Assist Learning Solutions, as needed, to deliver classroom training on Oasis 360 Management System modules and Partner products.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a Technical Certification path or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 4 years Information Technology experience or its equivalent
- Experience with training, installing, supporting and troubleshooting software products
- Casino, gaming and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred
- Ability to successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications when applicable
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills and the ability to learn
- Must be able to travel 17 days a month (Up to 65% Travel)
- Must be able to obtain a Passport and travel to other countries
- Must be able to travel with little or no notice, must be able to travel on any day of the week for extend periods and must be able to travel by air
- Must be able to work with different types of personalities, skills, and management levels.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and on variable work shifts while on projects, and be able to Stand, Sit, Walk, Climb, Bend, Reach, Talk, and Hear for long periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb alone and overhead.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform and/or dress code.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and strong customer service skills.
- Good presentation skills for training individuals or groups
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be able to obtain occupational and vendor licenses in any of Aristocrat’s customer jurisdictions.
- Achieve or maintain Aristocrat Master Certification within the Oasis360 Operations or Accounting software products within 180 days of hire and on new product releases or internal programs within a directed time period.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be located in Las Vegas, NV, US
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.