Software Implementation Manager, MSP Black Knight Software
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
The Black Knight Mortgage Senior Technical Lead will assist in driving a mission critical team which transforms our
Consumer Mortgage technology platform into a world class digital customer experience for our client. Executing against our digital strategy, the core responsibility of this position includes assisting in the overall execution of our platform transformation. This position requires the ability to leverage past Mortgage Servicing (MSP) experience to drive best practices with the implementation of platforms, data, operational improvements, training needs, reengineered processes, system optimization and other related opportunities.
This position has high visibility and is considered a senior role within our clients organization, executive level communications and presentations will be required on a routine basis as we execute or transformation strategy.
This position reports to the Business Technology Executive of Consumer Lending and Mortgage.
Essential Job Functions
• Assumes a leadership role in a new implementation of Black Knight’s Loan Servicing Platform (MSP) product.
• Leverages past experience to drive best practices with the implementation of data, operational improvements, training needs, reengineered processes, system optimization and other related opportunities.
• Builds compelling multi-year road-map for the expansion and investment in Mortgage Servicing. Sets short and long-term capability needs to deliver targeted differentiation in Key’s value proposition – and significant value creation.
• Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. capabilities
• Prior experience with leading a platform transformation of Black Knight’s Loan Servicing Platform (MSP) is required.
• Strong domain and platform knowledge with Black Knight Financial Service’s MSP product.
• In-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Technology or in a related field.
• Strong thought leader -- ability to think strategically while executing large-scale, multifaceted initiatives.
• 8-10 years’ experience in bankingtechnology platforms.
• Executive-level presentation skills, communication and climate setting.
• Experience leading and delivering multi-year, multi-million dollar (technology) projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence a large cross-site servicing constituency.
• Proven ability to execute the tactics necessary to deliver business objectives.
• Possess overall business, technical, and cross-functional savvy to solve complex problems and make timely decisions; ability to understand key financial and performance metrics.
• Proven experience leading cross-functional teams and organizational initiatives.
• Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred.
• Familiarity with the technology operations aspects of banking products and services.
Mark Krusinski, CPC