Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. The Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) division is looking for a stellar Software Frontend Engineer to join the team in Tempe, AZ.
What is Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS)?
- Approximately $200M in annual business and the fastest growing segment at Shutterfly which gives it a start – up feel within our successful business
- Drive the sell, creation and implementation of enterprise printing solutions.
- When a leading healthcare provider needs to communicate by print with its 115+ million customers, they contact us!
- Each communication is unique; therefore, each creation, development and implementation are different.
- Every day brings a new opportunity to be creative, passionate and impactful!
What more should you know? As a team, our beliefs are …
- Delight our Customers
- Can Do! and Ownership Mindset
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Passion for technology
- Commitment to incremental delivery
- Thrive in this fast growth environment
As a Software Frontend Engineer, you will be a key player of the development team that has complete ownership from cradle to grave for the assigned application suite.
How will you make an impact?
- Partner with development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team to establish best practices
- Inspire and mentor team members
Your success will be because you have…
- Experience integrating with APIs and REST/SOAP web service and relation databases/SQL
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
It is helpful, however not required, to have knowledge and/or experience with...
- Agile SDLC/Scrum/Kanban processes
- Open Source Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Micro services and Distributed architectures
- Modern technologies such as DevOps/Cloud/Web
- BS/MS in Computer Science