For immediate consideration: Please contact Deb Brown at
Looking for 3 - 5 years of experience with C, C++ experience, with Bluetooth, BLE, wireless, IoT and Android/mobile development as well.
Required Skills and Experience
- Design and develop firmware code in C/C++ for the PIC, AVR, MSP430 or ARM microcontroller hardware platforms
- Test/validate product using debugging tools, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc...
- Manage project to ensure specifications, cost considerations and deadlines are met.
- Hands-on experience bringing up boards and writing code for devices [not just executing, changing configurations or adding to existing code]
- Low level testing experience using debugging tools, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, reading electrical schematics, and datasheets etc.
- Familiar with standard interfaces such as I2C, RS-232, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, SPI, and USB.
- Experience writing test codes and experience in designing and developing hardware/firmware code in C/C++ for the PIC, AVR, MSP430, and ARM microcontroller environments
- Windows/Linux and mobile (iOS/Android) development skills. C#, .Net, Java, Python, Matlab,and Labview a plus.
- Experience interfacing sensors to microcontrollers and associated software for control/data logging with understanding of the math/physics involved to calibrate and compensate such systems.
- Experience with various development IDE's and tools such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, MPLab, Atmel Studio, IAR, Segger, GDB, JTAG, SWD, RTOS, MQTT, Git, etc.
Other computer/development experience includes:
- Mobile iOS and Android app (Xamarin, Java, Unity) development, Cloud and IoT technologies, FreeRTOS,
- Database experience (SQL, ACCESS, etc.,), graphic LCD UI, embedded Linux experience, and version control tools.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office Suite of applications is required.
- No relocation and No sponsorship