Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Scripting skills/experience (mainly Python) (Linux shell, Java, Powershell, Java/C++/Perl for other I&T)
- Self-starter with a desire to solve problems
- Willingness to setup and troubleshoot customer systems
- Team player with a desire to learn and ability to train team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI DoD Security Clearance
E1073:Software Engineer Sr
National Cyber Range (NCR) requires flexible engineers who enjoy learning new technologies to join the software development team. Engineers will primarily be called upon to support customer testing events on the production range, writing scripts and escorting test participants. NCR has an Agile development process and engineers participate in design and development of new capabilities as well as PPR resolution and extension/maintenance of the existing baseline. May also be called upon to help lead software development efforts.