Software Engineer (in Test) Mulitple locations - Westport, CT - Boston, MA & Rochester, NY
- Responsible for debugging software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Desired Skills and Experience: 5-7 years+ experience Linux - APIs
- Virtualization Experience with KVM, VMWare, or Hyper-V
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- openWRT - PFSense - Git
- Agile QA Experience
- Writing test plans
Preferred skills: Automation, API, shell scripting, python, Ruby, selenium PHP, Symphony
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted, All candidates must be either a US Citizen or have a green card in possession, Sorry, sponsorship unavailable
to $120K for Westport, CT & Boston, MA and to $100K for Rochester