We have an ongoing need for Software Engineers with varying skill level and requirements. If you are a SW Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance, we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
These requirements are a combination of multiple positions so experience in all categories is not necessary.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing cloud software research, development & engineering services, i.e., requirements analysis, software development, installation, interation, evaluation, enhancement, sustainment, testing, validation, and diagnosis/resolution
- Implement & configure MapReduce jobs
- Implement/improve parser library
- design/implement workflow processes
- 5-7 Years experience combined programming with 2 or more languages, i.e., Java, C and/or C++
- 3 years of designing and developing applicaitons in a Windows or Unix/Linux operating environment
- 2 years experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products
- Hbase, Apache Accumulo, Apache Hadoop framework, and/or Big Table
- 1 yearexperience with MapReduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and requirements analysis and design for one or more object-oriented systems
- Demonstrated experience developing Restful services
- Ruby on Rails Framework
- Computer Cluster Monitoring Tools, i.e., Nagios, Ganglia
- Apache Accumulo internals - configuring, tuning, and testing
- Big Data Cloud Scalability, i.e., Amazon, etc.