At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit
In one sentence
Responsible for the design, development, modification, debugging and/or maintenance of software systems. Works on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Be accountable for and own specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues while ensuring code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Present demos of the software products to partners and internal/external customers, using technical knowledge to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Establishes relationships with internal customers/partners
All you need is...
All you need is...
- 1-3 years of Software Development experience in Python Java, Spring.
- 1-3 years’ experience on developing micro services
- 1-2 years’ experience of Kubernetes or Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF) platforms.
- Good knowledge about SQL, Kafka, Mongo, Cassandra, Oracle, Splunk, AppDynamics, Gitlab, Bitbucket.
- Ability to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Ability research and implement solution to improve the application stability and performance
Glimpse of Responsibilities and Abilities
- Analyze failures and provide fast and accurate solutions for Automation.
- Communicate with integrated teams such as business architects, testers, and Tier2 for
- efficient analysis of existing defects and provide quick fixes/work around.
- Develop at high quality according to Amdocs standard.
- Work to improve performance and stability of the application.
- Communicates effectively/appropriately with internal and external parties; keeps team
- members and GL/PM informed; able to present the work stream to the GL/PM
- Should be able to develop tools that are required for automation for efficient production support
Why you will love this job:
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
- You will be challenged with design and develop solution for to automate the production activities
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to encouraging a diverse and inclusive workforce.