No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With multi-billion dollar clients relying on this powerhouse for innovative identity management solutions, this company has earned its position as an unstoppable industry leader. Driven by integrity, innovation, and happy employees, our client continues to flourish in the software space with no signs of slowing down.
As our client continues to grow and promote from within, they need an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join the technical team!
Qualified candidates will live in the Central Texas region and have the ability to work remotely from home.
What you get to do:
- Deliver hands-on technical leadership and coaching to multiple software engineering teams
- Play a key role in the hiring process for your teams and provide performance management
- Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality solutions based on the technical roadmap by removing roadblocks as necessary
- Create plenty of growth and training opportunities to your growing teams
- Collaborate frequently with various other departments (leadership, product, design, etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience managing and coaching software engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Previous experience as a hands-on software engineer working with object-oriented programming language(s)
- Strong understanding of how to successfully scale microservices
- Previous experience hiring, mentoring, and retaining software engineers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing with a variety of teams regularly