Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
The Software Engineering Manager plays a critical role in the delivery of our Customer Experience product to the healthcare industry. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all essential functions to manage a team to effectively design and build modern software systems while leading a geographically diverse team.
- Manage a software engineering team
- Conduct code, design, architecture, and security reviews
- Mentor and coach junior software engineers
- Collaborate with business users to create solutions
- Uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to deliver better features in a constantly improving manner
- Knowledgeable of current patterns and practices
- Creates application architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps.
- Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies in real life. Not interested in checking boxes but in delivering impact
The ideal Software Engineering Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience leading/managing a team of software developers
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and negotiating skills
- Critical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Intellectually curious and fearless
- Competence across a wide range of full stack technologies, including C#, React, typescript, SQL, and Azure cloud services
- Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as code, and release automation
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Cloud experience - Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure
- Healthcare industry experience