NVIDIA is looking for an outstanding Software Engineering Manager to lead a dynamic and innovative Efficiency Engineering Team in GeForce NOW. In this role, you will play a significant part in helping to craft and guide the future of Cloud Gaming.
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming service streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device types and capabilities - low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices.
You will lead and contribute to efficiency, cadence and quality of software engineering in GeForce Now. You will grow your team both in size and skill. We need you to demonstrate a proven understanding of software development principles, tool chaining and automation along with a willingness to work collaboratively and remotely, with other teams, to accomplish complex goals.
You should have experience influencing decisions cross-organizationally and leading processes to meet multiple objectives. You should be passionate about finding opportunities for process improvements and automation with a goal to drive quality up and speed of execution.
- Build and lead a highly skilled and motivated software engineering team
- Owning technical requirements, roadmaps, design, architecture, implementation, operations and management of the services and process es your team creates.
- Designing, document and implement CI/CD processes that can be taken advantage by all cloud software engineering teams at NVIDIA.
- Drive process and tool changing to ensure that all systems work together to bring cadence to software development, releases and deployments
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College
- 6+ years of software development or equivalent experience and 4+ years of experience in leading a SW engineering team.
- Experience with Docker and Containers
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- A desire to automate all software release processes
- A deep understating of CI and CD
- Extensive Experience with AWS
- Demonstrate the ability to hire talented Software Engineers and establish world-class engineering teams.
- Demonstrate understanding of cloud design in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and security.
- Excellent interpersonal, and written communication skills required.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proficient in agile methodology
- Demonstrate delivery of complex projects in previous role
- Experience with PC Gaming
- Linux system administration experience
- A track record of solving complex problems with elegant solutions.