Innovative technology focused client in the Greensboro NC area has 2 openings for Software Engineering Managers to lead application development teams in a .NET environment. Experience in .NET along with Supply Chain/Logistics, FinTech, or Healthcare preferred. Full-time, direct-hire positions.
- Serve as Scrum Master for agile teams within department, works closely with Product Owners to ensure scope and requirements are properly defined, provides leadership to team in the planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and post-implementation of complex information system projects.
- Provide technical and architectural oversight for innovation work of the team and coordinates design concepts across groups
- Understand and communicate needs of products – platforms, technologies, performance, capacity and staffing
- Schedule and manage prioritized pipeline of development into the team and ensure timely delivery of development effort, while managing technical project risks
-Ensure that the development and application of automated unit tests occurs in a continuous integration environment
- Monitor the team’s adherence to documented security, confidentiality, and privacy and HIPAA/PHI/PII guidelines.
- Ensure code quality and SOC compliance by supervising code reviews, development and deployment process, and correcting deficits when discovered.
- Accountable for staffing projections, mid-year and year-end performance reviews, salary planning and administration, employee development and mentoring, and promoting a culture of open and honest communication, partnership, continuous improvement and opportunities.
- 8+ years in software engineering roles with increasing responsibility including leadership and team management
- Experience in enterprise application development in the .NET environment
- Experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server 2008R2+ platform
- Experience effectively managing all phases of application development and support including planning, monitoring, and control, team formation and development, project tracking and project deliverables
- Proficient in various programming languages, distributed architectures, API services, SQL Server and document databases, Azure cloud services, and general security and networking technologies
- Proven ability to manage teams as Scrum Master
- Supply Chain/Logistics, FinTech, or Healthcare preferred
Valid through: 11/11/2021