Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Software Engineer Manager will monitor the development and enhancement of components and applications using functional and detail design requirements documentation, programming languages, change management, and quality assurance processes. Collaborate with others to produce the appropriate documentation, estimates, and other artifacts to complete work on time, within budget, and within scope. Mentors others.
- Work with project participants to maximize productivity, effectiveness and timely completion.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision; exercise independent judgment to obtain results.
- Consult with senior level management when issues require it.
- Manage issues where analysis of data requires the evaluation of intangibles.
- Share information willingly when appropriate; recognize confidential information and handle with discretion.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a structured environment working on systems, applications, programming, development, testing, implementation and deployment required.
- Experienced with two or more of the following applications: SQLServer, Oracle 9i, MS Access, Progress, Exchange, Business Objects; SharePoint.
- Management experience necessary
- Mortgage Servicing industry experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or related field a plus.