The Software Engineering Manager will be an integral part of our growing product development team, solving challenging engineering problems quickly and efficiently. This person will play a key part in leading and managing a team of software engineers.
Who We Are:
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country, growing over 25% this past year! We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry and are looking for like minded individuals who want to make an impact.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned
- Participate in scrum agile development process
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years' experience developing with .NET and C# and technologies such as WEB API
- 3+ years’ of proven experience managing technical teams and delivering on goals
- .Net Core, Angular 2+ and NativeScript experience are a plus
- Track record of delivering projects and collaborating with leaders across the organization
- Experience with SOA, Web Services and large distributed systems