A Software Engineering Manager to lead, mentor and manage multiple agile teams comprised of software engineers, team leads and product managers. Strategic in developing initiatives and setting time tables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
What you will do...
- Manage in an agile scrum environment and lead a portfolio of diverse technology projects, providing solutions
- Manage a broad portfolio of diverse technology projects to provide web, mobile and integration solutions
- Manage application/software development; work with teams on challenging architectural problems to deliver innovative, high quality products on a foundation of engineering excellence
- Develop a best in class scalable SaaS solution, leveraging the Cloud
- Provide architectural guidance; prioritize issues and lead the charge on challenging bugs, when needed
- Engage with key leaders to drive the vision and overall priorities to deliver quality products
- Communicate and translate vision/strategy to the team executing on functional and business goals for the team
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver high quality SaaS products
- Responsible for the delivery of superb products and systems; making certain excellent code is shipped, strive for engineering excellence and supported by teams that are building, testing and deploying leading edge solutions
- Drive the full software development life-cycle, set strategy and allocate appropriate resources to maximize ROI
- Prioritize workload, shift attention when priorities change and advocate when workload should not change
What you bring...
- 4-year degree in computer science (6+ years if no University degree)
- 4+ years of combined experience in software engineering leadership; managing, architecting and deploying SaaS applications in a cloud-based infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience utilizing agile development and scrum methodologies
- Scrum Master a plus (NOT required)
- 1-3 years of experience building consumer web and mobile software solutions
- 2-4 years of people management with demonstrated experience in building and motivating large teams
- An understanding of security issues facing SaaS platforms and effective mitigation
- Solid technical background with experience in building next generation architectures and solutions
- Strong organizational planning and development, business judgment, influential skills and technical leadership
- Ability to take part in code reviews, drive architecture, engage in design discussions and final solution selection
- Strong record in building high performing organizations through people development and empowered teams
- Experience with SaaS technologies and a track record of delivering high quality products
- Excel at leading, managing, and building high functioning teams; and leading front-line technical contributors
- Ability to foster alignment of values, missions, and operational best practices
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Who we are...
Axxess offers a complete suite of easy-to-use, innovative software solutions, empowering home health, home care and hospice providers to grow their business while making lives better. Our collaborative culture focuses on innovation and excellence making us a nationally recognized “Best Place to Work”.
What you will experience...
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- Free Catered Lunch
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthday’s off
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Full Benefit Selection, including matching 401k
- Free onsite employee gym
- Genuine respect for work-life integration
- Respectful and Collaborative team environment