DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It�s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life�s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we�re committed to responsibly creating the world�s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Building the possibilities
We�re growing rapidly and are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join our Advertising Automation team. You will be leading a talented group of developers supporting product solutions across the company as well as working closely with Product Managers, Project Management, and UX Designers to create our roadmap and deliver solutions quickly. Sound good? Join us. What you�ll do as a Software Engineering Manager of Ads:
What skills you will use:
- Manage and mentor a talented team of remote Software Engineers based in the US, aiding them in their own career growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (based in Boston, MA) to deliver value through your team.
- You will lead system design discussions to help your team overcome scaling challenges.
- You�ll draw on previous experience in digital advertising, helping to set your team�s roadmap and follow industry best practices.
- A strong background in software engineering and extensive work with OOP and REST design principles.
- You also have a history of building relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders and peers such as Product Managers, UX Designers, Project Managers, and Company Leadership
- Ability to balance short-term delivery and long-term platform health.
- You also have a passion for and the creativity to design, build, and polish innovative applications.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we�re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech�s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We�re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We�ll never discriminate against anyone�s background or creed. If you�re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.