- Developing and communicating a clear application technology strategy and standards for delivery teams.
- Screening and mentoring of software engineering talent to ensure best fit for the technology strategy.
- Engage and partner with Enterprise IT engineering and platform teams to influence and contribute to company-wide strategy as well as ensuring alignment to this strategy within your teams.
- Engage and partner directly and through your teams with delivery managers and product managers to design and envision new solutions.
- Lead and facilitate processes to research and develop architectural approaches to new solutions.
Required Education and Skills/Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 10+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Proficiency with AWS stack
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem data technologies
- Experience with agile software methodology
- Knowledge of/experience with large-scale software architecture
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure solutions
- Previous people leadership experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve solution strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
Req ID 01QZI