$80K — $100K *
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Lead Software Engineering Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
• Applying advanced skill, knowledge and experience, design and develop software solutions to meet customer needs.
• Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
• Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous implementation tasks across teams.
• May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
• Should influence and make decisions utilizing consultative problem-solving approach and integrate diverse perspectives.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• 6-8 years of experience in full stack development.
• Programming experience in full life-cycle application development, utilizing Java, TIBCO, AWS, Angular, and Python.
• Architecture understanding of Cloud Native Services, Open Source technologies, large scale microservice implementation, and event sourcing patterns.
• Managing Technical solution design of various cloud transformations of TIBCO based applications to AWS Cloud.
• As a technical leader you will provide exceptional leadership and drive delivery. Will mentor other software engineers with both technology and leadership.
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to jump in and assist with complex problems as needed outside of the area of responsibility.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Expertise in developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet, which may also include web design, web content development, scripting, and/or network security configuration.
• Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages.
• Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions.
• Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing.
• Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion.
• Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information.
• Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action.
• Experience identifying measures, or indicators of system performance, and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to achieve desired outcomes.
• Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand.
• Ability to transform business processes using BPA, RPA, or other technology-enabled automation.
• Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data.
• Experience using software and computer systems' architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications such as xMatters, AWS Application Integration, or WebSphere.
• Experience defining and managing changes to documents, code, computer programs, websites, and other files to enable collaboration and ensure teams are working from the latest version.
• Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process.
• Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$80K — $100K
11 days ago
$80K — $100K
12 days ago