Job Description JPMC Core Developer Platform - Customer Success Manager
Customer success engineering is a brand new function within the Core Development Platform. As a customer success manager, you need to have a high degree of empathy towards the customer (developer in this case) and their challenges. You should understand their core use cases as well their business deliverables and help them accelerate to providing value to their end customers. This is a highly technical and hands-on role and at times you will act as an technical advisor to the application owner or developer. You will be an integral part of long-term relationship with customers, you will directly impact the long-term success of the developer and the firm. In order to succeed in this team, you must possess the tenacity and ability to work in a large scale, complex technology and constantly changing environment, have strong passion to get to the bottom of the failures across multi-layer dependent components and continue to keep the customer delight as a primary focus Responsibilities
- Work with large complex applications in the firm and help them in their modernization journey and adopt modern SDLC practices
- Remove friction and bottlenecks for the applications to adopt the standardized tooling
- Educate and enable SDLC best practices across Global Technology
- Working with Product management and Product engineering to resolve customer pain points as well helping product management help prioritize product backlogs
- Identify common set of patterns that can be applied the complex ecosystem to simplify
- Be the voice of the customer and work across different functions to deliver on the priority and needs of your customer
- Ensure achievement of delivery milestones as well as continually communicating customer expectations to the internal team
- Help build and maintain trusted customer relationships, maintaining a high customer communication cadence with timely updates and responses
- Present and evangelize developer platform technical design and educate the developer base of core capabilities and ease of on-boarding
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experienced in working directly with customers and solving their critical issues
- Solid understanding of different type of distributed applications design and implementation
- Hands-on knowledge of modern Software Development Lifecycle practices
- Good understanding of public and private cloud deployments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.