As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java (Java 1.8preferred) with spring boot framework
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Significant experience with microservices (MSA) and Cloud Foundry / AWS design and architecture. Specifically RESTful API tech and UI / UX tools such as Angular 2+ or React
- NO-SQL databasetechnologies and with preference for Apache Cassandra, and RDBMS with preference for Oracle
- Hands on experience with Git for source code control software and distributed cache knowledge such as Gemfire Cache, hazelcast or Memcache
- Exposure scripting using languages such as bash or shell Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions.
- You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Req #: 180037289