WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Under general supervision develop Angular component.
- Under general supervision develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
- Under general supervision develop on AWS
- Ensure high quality through automated tests
- Interact with Product/UX to develop features
- Participate in architecture design towards achieving a simple, maintainable, ticketing-systam agnostic, reliable and reusable.
- Implement stories and execute the product roadmap
- Document and train fellow team members on support procedures for your systems
- Join oncall support rotation
Description of the soft skills such as:
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Passionate about technology and transformation.
- Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
- Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
- Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Experience with backends leveraging Java, Springboot and Maven technologies
- Experience with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
- Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with production
- Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
- Bilingual: French, English