• Bachelors or Above Degree in Engineering/Technical Discipline
• Experience with C/C++
• Linux Operating System experience
E1071:Software Engineer Asc
The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in Mission Systems and Software to be a part of a team that will carry on our 70 year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development.
This position is with the Advanced Development Programs Software Systems group in Fort Worth, TX. This position requires a software engineer to work with a software development team. The team uses a wide application of modern technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test open mission systems software products that can be applied to air and ground based systems.
The candidate will be responsible for embedded software development and hardware software integration. The candidate will be responsible for all phases of developing and maintaining mission system software and leading efforts. Candidate responsibilities will span the technology development lifecycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and implementation, integration and flight test, and adjudicating change requests as the software is updated, tested, and integrated. Integration activities will include a multitude of host systems, such as live assets of varying capability and structure, simulated systems, and laboratory environments that include constructive simulations, physical hardware, and system simulations.
The successful candidate will work with a high-performing multi-site, multi-program team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills as the position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer interactions. The ability to travel on occasion for team interaction and integration and test activities is required.
Demonstrated leadership experience is required. Experience with C/C++ is required. Experience with XML based open standards, modular open mission systems architectures, Common Software Baseline processes, and Agile processes and tools is highly desired. The candidate must have experience with all phases of the Software Engineering Process from requirements generation, through development, integration, and test. In addition, recent work experience with embedded architectures, single board computers, hardware and software in the loop implementation and testing is a plus.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before interview.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a security clearance.
• Experience with hardware/software integration
• Experience developing communications software
• Experience with OFP Software Development
• C# and Java languages
• XML knowledge
• Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Object Oriented Programming
• Agile Software Development
• Windows Operating System
• Message Broker Technology (e.g. Active MQ)
• UML tools (e.g. Rational Rose, Rhapsody)
• Configuration Management Systems (e.g. Git)
• Agile Process Tools (e.g. Version One)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse)
• Atlassian Tools (e.g. Stash, Jira)
• Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Cost Accountability Management Experience
• Requirements generation and system interface development
• System test and Integration experience
• UCI Knowledge
• Modular Open Mission Systems Development
• Mission Systems and Battle Management Knowledge
• Active Top Secret Clearance