- Design and implement an innovative and exemplary Business-to-Business and Business-to-Customer subscription platform and applications using JVM and JEE technologies in a multi-tenant based environment.
- Design and develop highly flexible common components and APIs that enable the build of custom solutions.
- Develop innovative, ground-breaking applications on a Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) model.
- Collaborate with software architects and senior developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods.
- Design and construct integrations allowing the exchange of data with remote systems using Java over SOAP or REST.
- Work closely with QA engineers to design, implement and build and test solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- 1-7 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation. Alternate Education/Experience Requirement: Master of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field; and 2 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Experience with software development, design, and implementation experience in the finance and technology industry, specifically using multiple shard databasearchitecture.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with Java technologies.
- Experience with application performance profiling and tuning.
- Experience building highly flexible Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Experience implementing Java over SOAP and/or REST to allow seamless data integration with remote systems.
- Experience with finance, enterprise integration, subscription billing, business reporting and/or time series analytics.