As our largest domestic office, Kearney, Nebraska has been the foundation of Xpanxion's success since opening our first rural office here in 2006. Here our employees enjoy the amenities of a smaller community where traffic is next to non-existent, while still providing top notch applications for fortune 500 clients. Xpanxion continues invest and build relationships in the area and will begin construction on a brand new office building in 2017.
Xpanxion is seeking a motivated individual with a passion for software development to join our team. The Software Engineer is a unique position that would have a broad technical background and be comfortable working in either the Java or .NET development stacks. Key factors for this position are not only tehnical apptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working with teams in a fast paced environment.
Essential Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- Build high quality products and features with a full-value mindset towards increasing levels of responsibility
- Find and pull the work that is most valuable to the value stream and its customers
- Participate in conception and planning of new innovations
- Hands-on development and assurance of high quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance
- Deployment and monitoring of production health for value stream’s products and services
- Gain technical and business domain knowledge to help deliver and safeguard continued customer success
- Significant prior experience with Java and/or C#/.NET development required.
- Desire to deliver value as part of cross-functional or self-managed team
- Knowledge or interest in developing and deploying front end and/or back end modules
- Knowledge or interest in Angular.js, React.js, microservice architectures, Docker, or AWS is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong leadership, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- 18 paid time off days and 11 holidays
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Flexible schedule