Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believe in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
The Cloud Systems team at Delphix has a mission to transform our software delivery model from an on premise appliance to hybrid on-premise SaaS. This role is for a key member of the team who will help build out our tooling for a security first and API minded platform.
This role is part of a team focusing on transforming our business from an on-premise to a SaaS delivery model for our enterprise products. The ideal candidatewill have a passion for helping other members of our engineering organization work through challenges and strong empathy for others as they go through the learning curves involved.
- Continually improve the delivery pipeline
- Create and supportdeveloper tooling for microservices architecture
- Building out systems and tools to monitor and troubleshoot our SaaS and cloud systems
- Provide documentation and training support to developers new to the cloud
- Manage cloud formation stacks, deploy changesets with custom tools or frameworks
- 4-7+ years of coding experience
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code
Here’s what we’re into. If you’re interested in these, come join us
- Public clouds such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Writinginfrastructure as code
- Build and deployment tooling such as CodeBuild and CodePipeline, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab, Serverless, and AWS Cloudformation (Troposphere, Stacker)
- Microservices with Lambdas and Containers
- Modern deployment patterns such as product based feature flags and feature rollout strategies (dark releasing, weighted deploys, etc)
- Observability strategies such as production environment metrics and monitoring systems such as NewRelic and DataDog
- Logging systems such as ELK and solutions to append to Cloud trail
- Automation frameworks in Python such as Selenium, Unittest
- NoSQL such as AWS Dynamo and ElasticSearch
- Traditional Database Technologies such as (RDS) Postgres