Software Engineer : Cloud - First Infrastructure
As a member of this team, you will be on expanding Two Sigma's presence in the cloud. The team is tasked with designing and developing from scratch the core cloud infrastructure that enables product teams to deploy their client-facing applications and services in a consistent, reliable and scalable way.
Examples of projects you might be working on:
- Designing and implementing the network topology for how to access the production environment securely.
- Designing and implementing our centralized monitoring, alerting and observability solution.
- Designing and implementing how services will authenticate and talk to each other.
- Designing and implementing how developers will authenticate to our core services offering.
- Have 4-10 years of experience as a software engineer with a bend towards automation work.
- Have experience with automation of complex processes such as database migrations, etc.
- Know your way around a Linux host.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef and Puppet.
- Experience with the Debian/Ubuntu ecosystems.
- Experience with Docker, ECS or Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS or GCP.