$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You should value expertise and a passion for the craft of software development. You should be able to recognize and stay up to date on current techniques and tools, but also be pragmatic at knowing what is and isn't a good fit.
Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Role Excellence
• Design and code solutions based on team input using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques
• Deliver unit-tested systems in a timely fashion that meet requirements.
• Work with team to define detailed solutions for specific requirements.
• Provide analysis for technical solutions based on requirements.
• Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
• Participate in development of system test plans.
• Troubleshoot technical issues.
• Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
• Note: Limited travel may be required at times.
• Work closely with team members in a partnership to deliver the best results to the client.
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with individuals at all levels
• Assist team members in whatever way necessary to reach successful completion of the tasks at hand
• Communicate effectively with product owner and project teams to ensure solutions are complete and clearly communicated to the end users and stakeholders.
• Be available and responsive to system issues.
• Improve team performance by managing the identification and documentation of project scope changes.
• Work with the team to monitor progress against all sprint deliverables and development daily plans to complete the work.
• Manage expectations and set personal capacity to the team.
• 2+ years development experience.
• Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in computer science, management information systems or related area
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum framework and Kanban preferred
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
• Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
• Customer service focus and flexibility in supporting customer requests.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be available, at times, to work extended work hours.
• Background in benefits administration a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-10-16