The WEX Health Software Engineer role will work with development code and data structures in an Agile-rich environment. This individual will develop, modify, and maintain the WEX Health Cloud solution. The position requires timely assessments and will need to be able to switch contexts quickly and hand over requests in a critical and timely manner.
- Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with software systems with 3+ years of development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Experience developing in a .Net framework preferred.
- Excellent skills in supporting customers through problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills are required