Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers 'round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who will work on full software development life cycle for CIBDM (Corporate & Investment Banking Data Warehouse and Reporting). Will design and develop application changes related to both Business as Usual (BAU) and funded projects for Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB).
Candidate needs to be fully technical with a strong background in development, production support and testing. This position involves working closely with Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) business partners to understand their reporting and analytics needs. This person will collaborate with the team lead to design, build, release and continued support of technical solutions.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Servicer Reporting Services (SSRS) experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 5 + years of experience with SQL Server including, but not limited to, queries, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions, or triggers
Other Desired QualificationsJob Expectations
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of investment banking experience
- 2+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- 1+ year of Tableau experience
- 2+ years of Autosys experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
301 S College St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.