Who we are:
Here at Tandem, Diabetes is all we do and we are dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes better and better, through relentless innovation. "In Tandem" means together, and we strive to embody that in every aspect of our business. We believe that working in tandem, not in isolation, is the best way to continually exceed expectations.
We've have been named one of the fastest growing insulin pump companies in the U.S! Why? Designed, assembled and supported from our San Diego, CA headquarters, Tandem has created the simple-to-use t:slim X2 Insulin Pump, which is the smallest pump available, the only color touch-screen insulin pump capable of remote feature updates, and the first CGM-enabled pump approved to let users make treatment decisions without pricking their finger.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
- 2+ years' experience in the field of commercial web software and web application software or in a related area.
- Proficient with client-side frameworks, preferably AngularJS or React.
- Proficient with formal software test methodologies.
- Experience consuming and building RESTful web services.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with document databases, preferably MongoDB.
- Proficient with server-side development, preferably Node.js and C#.
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++ or C#.
- Able to work independently and deliver high quality work product with minimal supervision.
- Able to effectively convey information related to work product and lead group discussions.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to alter behavior and opinions in light of new information.
- Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively consolidating, evaluating, and presenting relevant information.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred.