Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals in the Beavercreek, OH area. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI’s success formula is simple. Hire Quality People with a strong Commitment to Excellence. Create and sustain an Environment to Achieve and Provide Challenging Work. From its earliest days, IAI has developed a reputation for excellence based on these principles.
IAI Software Engineers develop breakthrough products and innovative software applications for government and commercial customers. As a software engineer you work individually or on a small team. We are looking for engineers who are versatile, have demonstrated an outstanding level of academic achievement, enjoy working in a fast based environment, like to consistently tackle new problems and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work with team lead to define software requirements
- Design, develop, system software for our customers
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a complete product
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers
- Minimum of 3 years web-based software development, including design, coding, and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Leaflet.js, node.js, angular.js, d3.js and related JS frameworks and libraries
- Knowledge of GIS technologies a plus
Security Requirements: Must hold a current TS/SCI security clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.