Software Engineer- Web Developer
Our Engineering team design and develop customer centric applications where delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. Our teams work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users. We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Experience in Node.js and React is a plus
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions;
- Experience with building and deploying front end web solutions
- Use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SQL Server and RDS/DynamoDB
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Bachelor’s degree- Computer Science or equivalent field
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.