$80K — $100K *
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is seeking an experienced and exceptional Application Software Engineer to work on web-based applications for business process automation. This is a key role that will give you the opportunity to expand your existing knowledge in programming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for application development and analytical work, from UI design to implementation of tools, service programs, and web applications.
• Work closely with other developers and the software manager to develop and maintain in-house application library including configuration, pre-written functions and UI components.
• Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing application programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• May engage in limited research, including investigating new technologies to enhance current software applications.
• BS or above in Computer/Information Science or other relevant degree
• 2-5 years of working experience in Web/Application programming
• C# ASP.NET project experience is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Able to sit for long periods of time.
• Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer screen for long periods of time.
• Occasional bending and standing.
• Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms.
• Lift, carry, push and pull up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
• Primarily works indoors in an office setting with controlled climate conditions
• May be susceptible to outdoor weather conditions (i.e., cold, heat, rain, and/or wind)
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Valid through: 3/18/2021