Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Analyze and design software systems, perform data modeling and integrate web services using WCF;
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation;
- Design data access layer by using Entity Framework model, and further, create Entity Models;
- Write data access classes, complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views, to capture, and modify data, all by using LINQ, MDX and SQL;
- Create custom validations using JQuery and Java Script;
- Implement and deploy SSIS packages for Data migration, from traditional platforms;
- Implement and deploy SSAS cubes integrated data with applications by MDX queries ;
- Use Crystal Reports to generate reports and create charts and tables, and in turn, use those charts and tables to complete thorough analyses of performance components;
- Act as liaison with offshore software development team.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
2 years in the following skill set:
Position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require temporary to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.