Software engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Understanding of ETL and data warehouse principles.
- Working knowledge in T-SQL creating complex stored procedures and views.
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects.
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft BI Stack.
- Develop, document and implement data models for OLTP and OLAP systems.
- Develop, document and implement data mappings for ETL implementations.
- Involved in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support. Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Utilize Integration Microsoft Dynamics Ax with external applications by using AIF services and SQL server integration services (SSIS). Perform Migration using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Have deep understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 database structure.
- Provide functional and analytical review. Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy.
- Assist in devising unit test plans.
- Provide production support for software systems.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
Requirements for the position:
Educational requirements: Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
Alternative fields of study may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related. Other major(s) and/or fields(s) of study required Comp Science, Comp Engineering or related.
Quantitative Experience requirements: Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: of Senior Advisory Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Consultant, Advisory Architect or a related).
Must have two years’ experience in the following skill set:
- Warehouse design
- Data Modeling
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Modeling OLAP Cubes and Tabular in SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Ability to use Script tasks for any custom tasks
- T-SQL creating complex Stored Procedures and views
- Developing and setup of MDM organization structures mainly using MDS