Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop and customize Software Integration Systems like EdgeAX CommerceLink, ERP like Dynamics AX and e-Commerce Portal like Demandware and Red Ventures, Commerce Runtime Framework, USAePay middleware, using X++, ASP.Net, C#, Java Script, HTML, MVC (Model View Controller), SQL server and SSIS (SQL server integration services);
- Lead implementation and integration of Ecommerce portals with Dynamics AX
- Develop software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation, using X++, DIXF, ASP.net, MVC, C#, Java Script, HTML, SQL server and SSIS;
- Responsible for design, code and implementation changes to support ecommerce applications;
- Provide accurate time tracking for design, code and implementation of ecommerce applications;
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Ensure that software application design and implementation are consistent with the security and technology strategy for infrastructure and application architecture;
- Act as liaison and coordinate with offshore software development team to execute software development projects.
- Expert in Dynamics AX administration, configurations and Troubleshooting
Requirements for the position:
BS degree in computer science or a related field
Quantitated experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Software Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Technical Functional Consultant, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skill set:
EdgeAX CommerceLink (Retail Integration System), Dynamics AX, USAePay Payment Engine Demandware, ASP.Net, C#, Java Script, HTML, MVC (Model View Controller), SQL server and SSIS (SQL server integration services).
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.