AIS is seeking Software Engineers to provide software development solutions for our Federal and Commercial customers to solve their business problems and technical challenges! You must have the ability to commute to various client sites throughout the DC metro area including Rockville, MD.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work.
- Develop design artifacts for .NET based solutions using object oriented analysis and design techniques and UML notations and tools to participate in overall solution architecture
- Assist with building POC's for clients and working with proposal teams.
- Lead efforts for the design and implementation of a solution.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience with .NET technologies (C# and ASP.NET MVC) to develop software solutions.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- Utilize understanding of Microsoft Patterns and Practices with principles in guiding application development.
- Strong desire to keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSD or MCPD
- Experience with SOA/web services design and programming.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.