Evolent Health presents a unique opportunity for engineers eager to design and build an entire platform from the ground up, utilizing the latest, cutting-edge SPA technology built on AngularJS. Evolent's technology team has doubled in size over the last year and offers tremendous opportunities for growth building a web and mobile platform that will power the next generation of health care software.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build performant, scalable and secure Web Applications.
- Participate in the fullsoftware development lifecycle with requirements, solution design, development, QA implementation, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Collaboratewith team and business owners in the design and analysis phases as part of self-organizing Feature teams
- Participate in deployment of code into production
- Implement Web UI design and assistin the testing and user acceptance of Web applications
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience building scalable and performant web applications using modern SPA frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Backbone, etc.
- Experience building Internet facing Web Applications with RESTful Services.
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors.
- Experience withDatabases such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience with .NET, ASP.NET and related ecosystem.
- Experience using GitHub or otherGit based source control systems.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile applications