Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking Software Engineers for roles across all of our engineering groups. As a software engineer at Two Sigma you can take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world’s data through software engineering.
- Build and maintain robust data pipelines that ingest over 30TB of data each day.
- Create infrastructure that is used by all of our software engineers.
- Build and maintain a suite of analysis tools that enable our quantitative researchers.
- Work on world-class trading systems.
- Build technologies that bolster our trading businesses and drive productivity enhancements, collaboration, and risk reduction across the company.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- You have at least 3 years of full-time work experience.
- You have an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- You have extraordinary programming skills.
- You have demonstrated experience in large-scale systems.